Winking Bow...

Hi All n welcome to my world of joy n happening

So, wat are u dng now a days?... havnt seen u around...!!!
nice to c ya... so lets talk

Scroll




Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Work n Role

Hi all,

Has been very long since I have come on blogging so why couldn't post anything,I was busy with some other thing more important which have to be forgotten ( will be saying about it in my next post, some nite bcoz it is the apt time ). My work has been changed to not so called hectic but named to be hectic work, this particular designation is called as "Manager". Am an Asst Manager but at this center DSA am called as the client manager, so my work is non but, i am doing a lotta things which doesn't as work.

I can keep on telling stories about my work here but, it has been a long time since i have posted some thing online in this mean time i have traveled back to Hyderabad to manage a set up and it was not so successful so am back in Delhi working on the same processes as the so called busy position "Client Manager" ;-)

Days have been going so hard bcoz of the things i hav gone through in hyd, lot to be spoken on these will get back to u ppl on this sad version story "which has peeled my soul to fit into life of ugliness".
LUV

No comments: